|Price Database | FAQ|
Most frequently asked questions about the Price DatabaseShow all answers
1. What types of artworks and objects can I find in the Price Database?
2. How do I know which artists or objects are included in the Price Database?
Subscribers to the Price Database can sort by artist name, auction house, date, title, category, object type, size, medium, sale date, and more.
3. Do you cover international auctions in the Price Database?
4. I am looking for historical data; would a subscription to the Price Database be useful to me?
5. I am looking for a piece in an upcoming sale; can I find it in the Price Database?
6. How can the Price Database help me buy and sell artworks?
7. How can I estimate the price of artworks with the Price Database?
8. I am an art collector/antiques dealer/professional; which subscription should I pick?
The Price Database Fine Art offers an Individual Rollover subscription, which gives you access to 10 searches per month. With our online annual subscriptions (Expert, Appraiser, or Specialist), you have the freedom to choose when to use your searches throughout the year. Should you need to do more research, we are happy to provide you with subscriptions for over 1,000 searches per year, tailored to your needs.
The Price Database Decorative Art monthly subscription will give you monthly access to unlimited searches, auto-renewing every 30 days. If you require more frequent research, an upgrade to the Price Database Decorative Art annual subscription is an easy and cost-effective transition.
For more information, email us, or call at +1-212-497-9700.
9. I only need to do a few searches; do I need to purchase a whole subscription?
Subscribers to the Price Database Fine Art and Design may choose the One Day Pass or the Individual Rollover plan, which can be canceled or upgraded at any time.
Subscribers to the Price Database Decorative Art may choose a monthly or annual plan, which automatically renew and may be canceled at any time.
10. What constitutes a search?
All searches in the Price Database Decorative Art are unlimited.
11. What does "Rollover" in the Individual Rollover subscription mean?
12. Can I keep any unused searches when my annual subscription renews?
13. What payment methods are available?
If you have further questions, please email us at email or call +1-212-497-9700.
Our customer support team is available as follows: