MORE ART HEADLINES FROM ALL OVERMay 20, 2011
* Striking architecture marks the new Museum Aan de Stroom (MAS) in Antwerp, as viewed on Museum Publicity [image: Museum Aan de Stroom].
* Marc Chagall ink drawing brings $181,000 at Philadelphia sale of disgraced Ponzi Scheme executive Richard Scrushy, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
* Brooklyn Museum deputy director Charles Desmarais named head of San Francisco Art Institute.
* Jeff Koons Coloring Book sculpture installed at Royal Academy courtyard as part of annual "Summer Exhibition," reports the RA bog.
* Tracey Emin writes in the Independentthat her upcoming show at London’s Hayward Gallery, with more than 170 works, fills her with anxiety and excitement.
* Sculpture is enjoying a high-profile moment in Chelsea, reports Roberta Smith in the New York Times.