Acquired directly from the artist.
FedEx, UPS, USPS, Freight, Pick-up
New York, USA
Final bid does not include shipping/handling. Successful bidders must make delivery arrangements with representatives from Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation.
Seller's Return Policy:
CONDITIONS OF SALE
I. General Rules
1. All bidders are responsible for reading and understanding these Conditions of Sale, as well as any supplemental notices.
2. All bidders must be registered with artnet Auctions.
3. Neither artnet nor Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation assumes any risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity, quality or value of items.
4. Estimate of retail values and descriptions of items have been made based on information provided by donors and are deemed reliable.
5. All items are sold “as is.”
6 artnet charges a 20% buyer's premium on all winning transactions under US$250,000. For sales of US$250,000 and above, artnet charges a 10% buyer's premium.
7. Purchasers may not request refunds or exchanges from any donor participating in this auction or Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation. Each bidder recognizes that neither artnet, Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation or anyone who assists in the auction shall be liable for any occurrence resulting from the use of auctioned items and/or services sold.
8. Final bid does not include shipping/handling.
9. Each piece will be available for pick-up after valid payment has been processed by Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation. All successful bidders will be notified by e-mail following the close of the auction. Methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or check. All payments are due immediately upon receipt of invoice or before pick-up of artwork.
10. Items may only be purchased by those 18 years of age and older.
11. CCBF Ships through Freight, Courier, Messenger, and Pick up.
12. CCBF accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Money Order for payment.
artnet Assurance Policy:
Every artnet Auctions seller has been approved by artnet after a thorough review. All of our sellers are required to accept the following artnet policy: A buyer may return an item purchased through artnet Online Auctions, if the item received is not as described in its listing, or is found to be not authentic.
Please see our full Return Policy for details.